I was one of about 45 ATI dads who met in Oak Brook, Illinois at the IBLP campus and then drove in four vans to the Northwoods Conference Center on the upper peninsula of Michigan. We were divided into groups of 10-12 and stayed at various locations around Wolf Lake. Among the things we did:
1. Searched the Scriptures, diligently seeking rhemas.
2. Memorized Phil. 1:29-2:7.
3. Had deep discussions about what God was telling us.
4. Went on long prayer walks.
5. Learned to “walk on water.”
6. Had a great tour of the property lead by Andy.
7. Ate delicious meals
Back at Oak Brook we:
1. Heard great instruction from Bill Gothard and Chris Hogan.
2. Had a great tour of the IBLP facilities.
3. Ate delicious meals.